As of March 4, 2022
Job Title: Supervised Visitation Monitor
Job Time Type: Part Time (Less than 30 Hours)
Job Description: Responsible for providing direct client services to victims of crime, such as scheduling, monitoring visitation sessions, and maintain a safe environment. Other very important responsibilities include: Enforce center guidelines, rules and procedures as to ensure safety. Maintain appropriate boundaries and confidentiality with clients and victims. You must be able to maintain a strength-based approach while working with clients to assist in the retention of dignity.
Tasks will include the following activities and others as requested by the Case Manager and/or Executive Director
Documentation of client interactions in system as case notes.
· Able to communicate effectively with clients, attorneys, coworkers and case managers.
· Able to maintain positive attitude.
· Hold professional and respectful interactions and behaviors.
· Assist case manager with tasks such as – calling clients for schedule changes, responding to client questions/concerns, gathering information from new clients and scheduling intake appointments.
· Completion of ALL state and organization required trainings – provided after hire.
· Attendance at any and all trainings deemed necessary by the executive director.
· Assist with annual fundraisers.
· Participation in annual fundraisers, provider fairs etc.
· Maintain a clean and sterile work and visitation environment.
· Personal accountability and initiative.
· Degree in: Social Work, Human Development & Family Studies, Human Services, Psychology, Child Development or equivalent is required.
· Experience working with children and/or families is preferred. Relative experience will be considered.
· Accuracy and exceptional writing skills are necessary, as reports are often reviewed by attorneys and Judges.
· Proven time management skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Able to work afternoon/evening weekdays (Tues-Fri) and Saturday mornings.
This position is Tuesday - Saturday. No exceptions.
Our office hours are Tuesday - Friday 11am - 7pm and Saturdays from 8am-3pm. Hours may differ based on caseload.
Applicant must be 21 years of age or older.
Hiring Requirements: Background Checks
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
Application Comments: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Information: Safe Connections